Monday, January 25, 2010

PRINCIPAL'S MESSAGE

Dear students
As the student of AKHTER FOUNDATION, Would like to welcome you to my School.I Started AKHTER FOUNDATION in 2009 as an institute which envisages the best future for the students who join us.

Our goal is to make our students articulate and confident speakers of English. Having a good command of the English Language opens up many opportunities . All our staff at AKHTER FOUNDATION are fully committed to the success of our students.

I am positive that you will have no regrets with your decision to study at AKHTER FOUNDATION either during time with us or when your career is underway.

AKHTER FOUNDATION certificate is a passport to your success in the challenging fast developing and exhilarating world.

The entire faculty and i welcome you to AKHTER FOUNDATION.

A N A S S I D D I Q U I
PRINCIPAL

No comments:

Post a Comment